Kerikeri is the central hub of the Bay of Islands and the Far North of New Zealand. Famous for it’s rich and fertile soils (the translation from Maori means ‘dig,dig’). Kerikeri is a historic and cultural icon of New Zealand.
Chauffeured by your Black Robin driver and private car your tour can include:
- Kerikeri Mission Station and Heritage Gardens (established in 1819)
- The historic Stone Store (1832) with its fascinating museum and Kemp House
- Beautiful native bush walks and the Rainbow falls
- The Honey Shop (home of the largest working beehive) and Makana Chocolate Factory
- The Kauri Workshop
- The Packhouse Farmers Market ( Weekends and Thursday evenings)
- Wine tasting at one of the many quality local wineries (lunch or tasting platters by arrangement)
Your orientation to Kerikeri is flexible so that your time is spent on what interests you the most.
Enquire / Book Now